Click Here!
Make your best beer!

Q&A: What is your favorite micro brew and where is it made?

Question by La Dee Da: What is your favorite micro brew and where is it made?

Best answer:

Answer by las vegas golfer
BLACK CHERRY STOUT, MADE AT THE TRIPLE SEVEN BREW PUB AT MAIN STREET STATION IN LAS VEGAS…

What do you think? Answer below!

7 Comments

1. halton13316

/  January 27, 2014

My all time favorite is Anchor Steam Larger, I have been drinking them for 25 yrs when I can get them. I first feel in love with this beer when I was young and foolish. I believed that Budweiser was the best that beer got. I was sent to a military school in the San Francisco bay area and at night I would go out for a beer. Well my first night I go into the local bar and ask what was on tap, only anchor steam. so I ordered one and found that my old love was a washed out imitator and that I was a micro brew convert. Thanx!

2. Jacqui R

/  January 27, 2014

Kilt Lifter – Twin Peaks Brewery – Scottsdale AZ
    Just too darn good to pass up!

3. jbobbe

/  January 27, 2014

So Many To choose from!! One of my favorites is Bells Obeon from Bells brewery IN Kalamazoo MI. Very good, and if you can find it, (I used to get it in Louisville KY, but I can’t find it in Chicago) Whitbread Ale. If you remember Double Diamond, it is very similar to that.

4. TC

/  January 27, 2014

I’ve always loved Anchor Brewing’s Liberty Ale. I believe they are in San Francisco but distribute throughout the US.
    Also if you enjoy that kind of IPA then try Tupper’s Hop Pocket.
    It’s made by Old Dominion Brewery in Ashburn, VA. They have a brewpub located a little outside Washington, DC.

5. vno

/  January 27, 2014

Black Butte Porter made by Deschutes Brewery in Bend, OR

Malty, dark chocolaty, yum

Best as a wintertime beer, though

6. freddyneuwendyke

/  January 27, 2014

Primanti Bros. Special Dark Lager. It’s only sold at Primanti Bros. restaraunts around Pittsburgh,PA. It’s brewed by Pittsburgh Brewing Co. The same guys who make Iron City and Augustiner Lager both of which are great beers too.

7. PunkRockChris

/  January 27, 2014

kilt lifter-four peeks brewery tempe az
    sunshine wheat- new belgian brewing company colorado