Click Here!
Make your best beer!

What beers are your favourite?? Want to discover some new beer names.?

Question by JS: What beers are your favourite?? Want to discover some new beer names.?
I am a big fan of beer. Love all kinds of beer. German, Belgian, Checzh, Latvian, American, Canadian.. Could tell me about your favourite beer?? I want to try something new.

Best answer:

Answer by bargearse81
Victoria Bitter, best beer in Australia. I’m on my 5th one now!

Give your answer to this question below!

16 Comments

1. Emyline Yvonne

/  August 18, 2013

I don’t drink beer. I usually hear from fan of beer what they take are ‘Urang Jebum’, ‘Stella’ and ‘Tiger’.

2. aleksandra

/  August 18, 2013

I didn’t tasted that much kinds of beer, I don’t really like beer, there are too many calories, but “Stiegl” (Austrian) is the best beer I’ve ever tasted. I’d like to taste Czech beer, they say it’s the best.

3. chantie

/  August 18, 2013

Here in South-Africa the best beer is black label or castle !

4. Van der Elst

Duvel – or any of the other 200 odd produced in Belgium

5. Panic Lad

/  August 18, 2013

Being Canadian you would think that I am partial to Canadian beers. However, I’m not. I’m a big fan of Euro beers and have had many over the years.

Among my favourites are;

1) Hoegaarden (Belgium)
    2) Super Bock (Portugal)
    3) Saporro (Japan)
    4) Duvel (Belgium)
    5) Faxe (Denmark)

6. Seán O

/  August 18, 2013

Austrian Dunkle-Weizen was a very pleasant surprise. I have to confess to getting a little tired of the German beers – because of the “purity law” so many of them taste alike – thoughts? There is one – the name escapes me now – Anglesea or something like that – from the mountains south of Munich that is awesome. Some of the beers out of small breweries in the Czech Republic are silk – you can never face into the garbage we get in the US, Ireland or England after having tried them….

7. mumnwife

/  August 18, 2013

i am canadian-BUD baby or Miller Genuine Draft. I will also settle for blue. Corona will do as well. mmm drink on !

8. robertdihno

/  August 18, 2013

Hey! I am on a quest to find my favorite beer. I live in Berlin and I realized that drinking just Beck’s and Berliner Kindl was kinda stupid when there are so many kinds of beer here. I am currently sure that Budvar(the original budweiser) is one of my favorites.. its awesome. I am also pretty sure that the german erdinger kristal klar weissbier is my other favorite. Everytime I go to the beer store I try some new kinds. I think that wheat beer that is well filtered is my favorite. I just drank a bottle of Maisel’s Weisse and I think it is a bit too cloudy and not bitter but wheaty…. I realize that Beck’s is really a non tasty beer and it is not worth drinking because it is more expensive anyways.. I got 2 bottles of Schoefferhofer which is also weissbier.. should be interesting…. I only got 1 bottle of erdinger weissbier not flitered just for a taste.. I’ll try it now.. ah. a bit more like a pils than maisel’s. So my favorite beer is currently budvar and erdinger. I find german beer to be stronger than most beers but czech beer is somehow more like mushrooms or something like that.. the flavor I mean.. I have’t given up on the pilsners but I do like heavier beers more… Try pilsener urquell.. hoppy.. Budvar.. smooth tasty.. Erdinger..full, heavy, tasty anyways…

9. schumigirl1956

my favourite beers are —
    San Miguel
    Bitsburger
    Boddingtons

10. kick it

Dos Equis
    Blue Moon
    Red Stripe
    Sagres
    Fat Tire
    Feldschlossen

11. jpiepenbrok

/  August 18, 2013

I’m more partial to American Craft Beers. Some of the best breweries that package their product include O’Dell’s (Colorado), New Holland (Michigan), Saranac (New York), Stone (California), Founders (Michigan), Arcadia (Michigan), Bell’s (Michigan), Dragonmead (Michigan), Flying Dog (Colorado), Victory (Pennsylvania), New Belgium (Colorado)…
    I could go on all day. If you’re looking for something new to try, I recommend a good IPA (as I am a bit of a hop-head). Try some of these…
    Harpoon IPA (Boston, Massachusetts)
    O’Dell’s IPA (Fort Collins, Colorado)
    High Seas IPA (Webberville, Michigan)
    Arcadia IPA (Battle Creek, Michigan)
    Bell’s Two-Hearted Ale (Kalamazoo, Michigan)
    etc…

12. Bill B

/  August 18, 2013

Yuengling Lager from America’s oldest brewery in Pottstown PA!!

13. biggins58

Honey Brown
    Dortmunder Gold
    Shinerbock

14. Matt F

Victory Hop Devil

15. The Great Boxton

/  August 18, 2013

Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA, Stone Arrogant Bastard, Piraat, New Belgium La Folie, Rodenbach Grand Cru.