Click Here!
Make your best beer!

Q&A: Which beers should I buy for my party this weekend?

Question by emmy: Which beers should I buy for my party this weekend?
I need a lot and a variety of beers. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Best answer:

Answer by Ben
None

What do you think? Answer below!

7 Comments

1. Neema the persian

/  May 21, 2013

heineken or corola!

2. Renée G

/  May 21, 2013

corona, ya got your mexican, heinikan, ya got your german, red stripe, ya got your jamaican, and get a few Samuel Adams so ya got your weirdo variety. What time should I be there? Kidding, but it sounds like fun, and dont forget the limes if you do get coronas!

3. Devin F

/  May 21, 2013

heineken or corona if its a mexican party !

4. Vrtigo1

/  May 21, 2013

Uh…the ones you and your friends like would probably be a safe bet. Since there are thousands of different beers, and you haven’t given us anything to go on, what kind of answer did you expect? 😛

If you’re typical American teens / early 20-somethings, then Bud Light, PBR, Miller Lite, etc. Anything cheap and as much of it as you can get.

On the other hand, if you actually want beer that you can taste and enjoy, stop by your local beer retailer (no, this does not mean 7-11) and browse their microbrew selection and pick out a few that look interesting.

A few microbrews off the top of my head that are definitely worth checking out…

Dogfish Head
    Fat Tire
    Brooklyn Brewery
    Sam Smith
    Anchor Brewing
    Stone Brewing (Arrogant Bastard)
    Left Hand (milk stout is excellent, in my top 5)
    Rogue
    Allagash
    Great Divide
    Sea Dog

You don’t have to go with a microbrew to try something new. There tons of macrobrews out there that are easy to find. If you haven’t tried them, why not pick some up and give it a go?

Guinness
    Newcastle
    Stella Artois
    Negra Modelo
    Boddingtons
    Harp
    Hacker-Pschorr
    Magners
    Delirium

There are so many excellent beers available, and 90% of the population probably doesn’t even know they exist. It’s a shame.

And by the way, to Renee above, Heineken is not German, it’s Dutch.

5. Eric

/  May 21, 2013

bud, coors, miller, cheap-ass natty, corona (little more expensive) and heineken draft kegs are usually what you find at parties around me

6. Josiah